Grand Prize All Inclusive Vacation Summer Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL DRINKING AGE FOR NOVA SCOTIA AND A RESIDENT OF NOVA SCOTIA (EXCLUDES REST OF CANADA) TO PARTICIPATE. To receive a no-purchase entry during the contest period, please see social media option.
1. HOW TO PLAY – POSTING A PHOTO. To participate, visit www.coldstreamclear.com/contests and upload a screenshot of a social media post featuring an unopened can of Coldstream Clear Vodka Soda. Photo entries will be complete when validated by Coldstream Clear. Please ensure that photos do not encourage or display irresponsible or underage drinking in order for photos to be validated.
2. HOW TO PLAY – WITH BALLOTS. To participate, visit www.coldstreamclear.com/contests and enter the ballot number found on contest card (insert). Cards can be obtained at Coldstream Clear sponsored events, through licensees who serve Coldstream Clear Vodka Soda, in 6-packs sold directly from the distillery, or by emailing email@example.com for a free entry. Skill testing question required. Limit 1 free entry per person.
3. CONTEST CLOSE DATE. Contest closes on September 15th, 2018.
4. PRIZES. There is a total of 1 grand prize of a $2500 Maritime Travel – Truro voucher to be won. No cash value.
5. DRAWS. A random draw will take place on September 15th, 2018.
The selected entrant(s) will be contacted by phone and/or email within one (1) day of the draw. If a selected entrant is unable to be contacted after three (3) attempts, he or she forfeits the prize and another entrant may, at the sole discretion of Coldstream Clear (the “Contest Sponsor”), be selected.
6. ODDS. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. ELIGIBILITY. The contest is open to any resident of Nova Scotia who is of legal drinking age in the province and a permanent resident of Canada as of October 1, 2017 and who is not an employee, contractor, agent or representative of Coldstream Clear (the “Contest Sponsor”) or its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies, distribution companies, prize suppliers, the contest judge or any person who is an immediate family member (parent, spouse, sibling, child) or is domiciled with any of the foregoing persons. The provincial liquor authorities are not connected with this contest in any manner whatsoever and are not liable in any way whatsoever in regard to any matter, which relates to this contest. If applicable, winner’s guest must also be of legal drinking age and otherwise eligible under these rules.
8. COMPLETION OF PRIZE CLAIM. All contestants must have entered the ballot number with their name, age, address, and telephone number online, correctly answered the skill-testing question posed by phone without assistance and otherwise complied with these rules to be declared a winner.
9. AWARDING OF PRIZES. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitutions, except by the Contest Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. The awarding of a prize may be conditional upon the winner and guest (where applicable) signing a declaration, publicity consent, waiver and release in a form acceptable to Contest Sponsor and/or the applicable provincial liquor authorities. By participating in this contest, all participants declare that they have read, understood and complied with the contest rules, consent to the use of their name, biographical information and/or likeness for the purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation, agree to abide by all decisions by the Contest Sponsor (which are final), and agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies from any liability in connection with participating in this contest and/or any prize awarded. If applicable, the prize winner and travel companion(s) are responsible for presenting required travel documentation and driver’s license and will be responsible for all expenses not specifically described as being part of the prize. If applicable, winner is responsible for complying with all provincial and federal regulations and/or requirements in connection with the awarded prize.
10. ERRORS. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for errors in the offer or administration of this contest, including but not limited to, errors in the advertising, the contest rules, the selection and announcement of the winners or the distribution of any prize.
11. VOID IF ALTERED. Ballots are void if illegible, altered or mutilated. All ballots become the property of the Contest Sponsor and none shall be returned. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for lost or late ballots or those that have been tampered with or are ineligible. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor shall be final.
12. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, municipal and local laws. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate this contest at any time without notice to participants.